Danner Quarry USA 8" Distressed Brown 400G- 17319
Please note: This boot is not available in 15 EE. Our most popular work boot Â now built in Portland, Ore. WeÂve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. WeÂve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor. Features:View AllClose
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEXÂ® lining.
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection.
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance.
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance.
- Vibram Quarry Fire & Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant and offers superior traction in extreme cold and hot environments.
- Fiberglass shank.
- 8" Height.
- 83 oz per pair.
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- Made in USA with imported components.