Wedge-It Tactical Door Wedge
Wedge-It Answers A Market Need Emergency Services and Fire Service use Wedge-It doorstop to prevent door closures on advancing hose lines, search and rescue, smoke removal, patient removal and other related tasks. Other professions that use Wedge It - the ultimate doorstop.
- Emergency Services
- Bomb Squad
- Fire Services
- Urban Search and rescue
- Ambulance Personnel
- Ribbed construction for maximum strength while weighing less than 3 oz.
- Virtually indestructible because of LEXANâ¢ plastic construction, the same as bullet proof glass
- Small enough to fit in a pocket, strong enough to hold open the largest of doors and portable enough to hang on a uniform or trauma kit
- Four non skid polyurethane pads prevent it from sliding when placed on top of door or on smooth surfaces
- Notched to fit over top of hinge pin and hole is provided to assist with carrying
- Eliminates the use of rolled up newspapers, flower pots, doormats or other objects to hold doors open
Testimonials "It's great! It's versatile, dependable and reliable. We use it all the time. I haven't found a door yet it hasn't worked on." Captain Dowling LAFD, 25 years experience Metropolitan Fire Suppression Division. "I love it, we use it in all tactical situations. It's very practical and its multiple uses are great. The Wedge-It is worth its weight in gold." Ralph Gray LA County Sheriffs, Special Weapons Team "The Wedge-It door stop does it all, and more. After seeing this strange looking device for the first time, I knew we had to get one and test it out. The wedge not only met, but exceeded all of our expectations. It not only held the door open in the three advertised ways, but it also stays in place under the door when pushing the door open with our pike pole. To say that we found what we've been looking for is an understatement." Ed Mohn Northern Illinois Police Alarm System Emergency Services Team